PhD student at Karlstad University. Software engineer at Glasklar Teknik. I am passionate about transparency logs, anonymity networks, and Linux. I have a keen interest for the overlap between research, engineering, and operations. Off-work I cook, walk, socialize, lift weights, and spoil my cat.
I am a core member of the following projects:
- Sigsum: a free and open source software project that makes a signer’s key-usage transparent. It can be used as a building block to secure the supply chain and more.
- System Transparency: an open source project that provides a security architecture for bare metal servers. A system’s entire boot chain becomes protected and auditable.
- Tor: a 501(c)(3) US nonprofit that advance human rights and defend online privacy through free software and open networks.
- Rasmus Dahlberg, Tobias Pulls, Tom Ritter, and Paul Syverson. Privacy-Preserving & Incrementally-Deployable Support for Certificate Transparency in Tor. PETS (2021)
- Tobias Pulls and Rasmus Dahlberg. Website Fingerprinting with Website Oracles. PETS (2020)
- Rasmus Dahlberg, Tobias Pulls, Jonathan Vestin, Toke Høiland-Jørgensen, and Andreas Kassler. Aggregation-Based Certificate Transparency Gossip. SECUREWARE (2019)
- Tobias Pulls and Rasmus Dahlberg. Steady: A Simple End-to-End Secure Logging System. NordSec (2018)
Feel free to reach out on email or other platforms as you see fit.